MODULAR DIVER COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Concept of Operation:
- Diver to diver
- Diver to diver control boat & viceversa
- Diver to air/land & viceversa
Principle of Operation:
- Diver to diver voice communication through acoustic ultrasonic link
- Diver to surface voice communication through VHF/UHF radio link
- Possibility to use with half or Full Face Mask
- 8 different channels selectable in water for underwater communications and VHF/UHF module with multiple divers
SEACOM S1 & S2 SURFACE UNIT
Surafce unit for Diver Communication with VHF Radio and Ultrasonic transcelvers.
SEALAND 20A - Diver Radio Unit
Diver voice communication system allowing diver to diver and diver-at-surface voice communication with combined ultrasonic and radio links.
SEACOM U1- Diver Ultrasonic Unit
Ultrasonic underwater communication unit that allows diver to diver and diverto surface voice communications.
Wired Buddy Line
Wired buddy line connects two divers , allowing to communicate wired by connecting the cables lines to each one Sealand Unit.
MARINE SURFACE LOCATOR
FALCO is an innovative equipment that allows to track the position of a person/object over the sea surface or in amphibious environments. It can be worn by a diver or any other operator that needs to be located/rescued when above water.